Terms and Conditions
- The provisions set out in these Terms govern your access to and your use of our Services and shall constitute a legally binding agreement between you and us. We may change such terms from time to time and shall notify you accordingly if we do. If you do not agree to such terms, you must not use our Services.
- Subject to you agreeing to abide by these Terms, we hereby grant to you a revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use our Services on these Terms.
- We reserve the right to, without any notice, explanation or liability and in our sole discretion, refuse to allow you or suspend your access to our Services or your Account at any time, or remove or edit content (including content submitted by you) on our Services or on any of our affiliated websites (including social media pages).
- We reserve the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue any portion of the Services, our Services or any other products, services, affiliated websites (including social media pages) and/or other software provided by us in connection with any of the foregoing at any time. You agree that access to or operation of any of the foregoing may from time to time be interrupted or encounter technical difficulties.
- Save to the extent permitted by us in writing, you are not permitted to use, or submit any content to, our Services or any of our affiliated websites to advertise, promote or market any products or services of any third party or yourself.
2. Assumption of Risk
- The Site and Services are provided for entertainment purposes only. You acknowledge and agree that any information posted on our Site and Services is not intended to be advice and no fiduciary relationship has been created between you and us. You further agree that your purchase of any of the services is at your own risk. We do not assume responsibility or liability for any use of the information given on the Site and Services. No part of this Site and Services is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- If you utilize the information on this Site and Services at online casinos or anywhere else, you are doing so at your own risk. Under no circumstances is this not the case.
- Under no circumstances will Team BAS be held liable for any damage/loss, financial or otherwise, that results from you relying on the Site and Services information in any way. The only purpose of this Site and Services is to provide information. This information is for entertainment purposes only and is not intended to be used to make any sort of investing or gambling decisions. As such, we will not be held responsible for any outcomes that result from the reliance upon this Site and Services information.
3. Gambling Responsibly
- The content of this Site and Services is not intended to be a lure to gambling. Instead, the information we present is meant for nothing more than informational and entertainment purposes. Team BAS is not liable for any losses that are incurred or problems that arise at online casinos or elsewhere after the reading and consideration of this Site and Services content. If you are gambling online utilizing information from this Site and Services, you are doing so completely and totally at your own risk.
- If you feel that you may have a gambling problem or addiction, there are many outlets by which you can seek help.
- If you purchase a recurring subscription from us, the subscription period for your Account shall be renewed automatically at the expiry of each subscription period, until terminated successfully through our Site. By purchasing the recurring subscription, you authorize us or our related corporations to automatically charge the Fees:
- upon the commencement of your first subscription period, upon expiration of any applicable trial period or at a date otherwise indicated by us; and
- on the renewal date of the subscription period thereafter, without any further action by you.
- Any Fees due in relation to your Account must be paid by their due date for payment, as notified to you through our Services or otherwise. Failure to make timely payment of the Fees may result in the suspension or termination of your access to your Account and/or our Services or any of the Services.
- Our Fees may be amended from time to time at our discretion. We will provide you reasonably advanced written notice of any amendment of recurring Fees. Your continued use of a recurring subscription will constitute acceptance of the amended Fees.
- You shall be responsible for any applicable taxes (including any goods and services tax) under these Terms.
- All payments shall be made by using the payment methods specified by us from time to time. You acknowledge and agree that you are subject to the applicable user agreement of any third-party payment methods. We shall not be liable for any failure, disruption or error in connection with your chosen payment method. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any payment method without notice to you or giving any reason.
- We must receive payment in full no later than the day on which such payment is required to be paid in immediately available and freely transferable funds, without any restriction, condition, withholding, deduction, set-off or counterclaim whatsoever.
- Unless otherwise notified in writing by us, termination of your Account for any reason whatsoever shall not entitle you to any refund of the Fees. If you cancel your subscription to our Site, you may continue to access your Account until the expiry of the subscription period in which the cancellation occurred.
5. Prohibited Uses
- You may use ourSite and Services only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site and Services:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local or international laws or regulations;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out in our prevailing terms and conditions as amended from time to time; and
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of ourSite and Services in contravention of the provisions of our Terms; and
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site and Services;
- any equipment or network on which our Services is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our Site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Except as expressly set out in this Agreement or as permitted by any applicable law, you undertake:
- not to reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, translate, publish, display, communicate, transmit, sell, exploit or use the whole or any part of any Service, ourSiteor any of the contents therein for any commercial or other purposes;
- not to disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or create derivative works based on the whole or any part of the source code of our Services nor attempt to do any such thing, or to reproduce, display or otherwise provide access to the Services, our Services or any of the contents therein, including but not limited to framing, mirroring, linking, spidering, scraping or any other technological means;
- not to provide or otherwise make available our Services in whole or in part (including but not limited to program listings, object and source program listings, object code and source code), in any form to any person without prior written consent from us;
- to include our copyright notice on all entire and partial copies you make of our Services on any medium;
- to comply with all applicable technology control or export laws and regulations; and
- not to disrupt, disable, or otherwise impair the proper working of the Services, our Services or our servers, such as through hacking, cyber-attacks (including but not limited to denial-of-service attacks), tampering or reprogramming.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights in our Services anywhere in the world belong to us, that rights in our Services are licensed (not sold) to you, and that you have no rights in, or to, our Services other than the right to use them in accordance with these Terms.
- Any intellectual property rights in content uploaded by you to our Services shall continue to belong to you or their respective owners. You agree that you grant us a royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, publish and display such intellectual property rights for the purposes of performing the Services, promotional purposes, internal administrative purposes and any other purposes set out in these Terms, including for the purpose of improving the Services and our responses to users of the Site.
- You acknowledge that you have no right to have access to our Services in source code form.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded from our Services in any way and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Services must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Services for commercial purposes not specified on our Services without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
- If you print off, copy or download any content on our Services in breach of this Agreement, your right to use our Services will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
- While we make all efforts to maintain the accuracy of the information on our Site, we provide the Servicesand all Related Content on an “as is” and “as available” basis, unless otherwise specified in writing. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of any of the foregoing, unless otherwise specified in writing.
- To the full extent permissible by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, relating to our Services or any Services, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the Services, our Site, the Related Content, or electronic communications sent by us are free of viruses or other harmful components.
9. Limitation of Liability
- We are not liable for the completeness, accuracy or correctness of any information uploaded on our Services and any Related Content. You expressly agree that your use of the Services and our Site, is at your sole risk.
- You agree not to use the Services, our Services and the Related Content for any re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with these Terms (including but not limited to the use of, or inability to use, the Services, our Services or any other website or software) for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss or corruption of data or information;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any other indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Nothing in these Terms shall limit or exclude our liability for:
- death or personal injury resulting from our negligence;
- fraud; and/or
- any other matter in respect of which we are prohibited under applicable law from limiting or excluding our liability.
- Our Services is not intended to serve a record-keeping function and we shall not be liable for any loss of data or content.
- These Terms set out the full extent of our obligations and liabilities in respect of the supply of the Services and our Site. Except as expressly stated in these Terms, there are no conditions, warranties, representations or other terms, express or implied, that are binding on us. Any condition, warranty, representation or other term concerning the supply of the Services and our Services which might otherwise be implied into, or incorporated in, these Terms whether by statute, common law or otherwise, is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our related corporations, and our respective directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives, independent contractors, licensees, successors and assigns harmless from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including but not limited to direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable legal fees, resulting from or arising out of your act, default or omission, whether in your use of our Site, Services, and/or any websites or software in relation thereto or otherwise, and whether in respect of your breach of these Terms or any laws or regulations or otherwise.
11. Other Important Terms
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organization, but this will not affect your rights or obligations under these Terms.
- You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing.
- No joint venture, partnership or agency or employment relationship has arisen by reason of these Terms.
- These Terms and any document expressly referred to in it constitutes the entire agreement between us regarding their subject matter, and supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations, and understandings between us, whether written or oral, relating to that subject matter. You agree that you shall have no remedies in respect of any statement, representation, assurance or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms or any document expressly referred to in it. You agree that you shall have no claim for innocent or negligent misrepresentation or negligent misstatement based on any statement in these Terms or any document expressly referred to in it.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- Each of the conditions of these Terms operates separately. If any court or competent authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms, its subject matter and its formation, and any other disputes or claims in connection therewith, are governed by Canadian law. In the event of any such disputes or claims in connection with these Terms, you agree to first engage in good faith discussions with us to resolve such dispute or claim. If such dispute or claim is not resolved within sixty (60) days, we both irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Vancouver.